1124 6th Avenue S.
Welcome to The Seattle School of Homeopathy! Established in 2007, SSH is Washington state’s first and only licensed career training school in homeopathy. Our mission at SSH is to train students to use homeopathy more effectively in the world. At SSH,
- We support the advancement of the homeopathic profession by providing comprehensive training in homeopathy.
- We respect diverse approaches to homeopathy-- while insisting on a sound foundation in classical homeopathy.
- We provide excellent preparation for both the didactic and clinical levels of national board certification in homeopathy through the Council for Homeopathic
- We offer continuing education (CE) for WA-state ND’s and preparation for the DHANP exam.
ALL Seattle School of Homeopathy programs are currently on hold, as we search for a qualified new Buyer/Director. Click in "For sale" link in sidebar for more sale information.
At SSH, we have offerings for every background and level of homeopathic student.
Beginning students may opt for:
- Our 156 to 190-hour Foundation Year in homeopathy
- Two 38-hour “Pathophysiology for Homeopaths” units, which together meet CHC pathophysiology requirements for unlicensed students.
- Our ever-popular 50-hour “Acute Care Homeopathy Certification” course, which
is a useful and entertaining introduction to homeopathic principles, practice,
and polycrest materia medica. It also is a great review for experienced practitioners.
- Please refer to our course descriptions for more
Intermediate and advanced students may choose from a menu of short-term seminars , including:
- Materia medica and methodologies: “Remedies from Plants,” “Remedies from Animals,” and “Remedies from Minerals” – taught through cured cases.
- “Advanced Clinical Topics in Homeopathy”
Clinical-based training and hours: qualified students may choose from
- supervised clinical training at our student clinic
- "virtual" clinical training through a contract with another organization.
- one-on-one mentorships with qualified professional homeopaths.
- The Seattle School of Homeopathy Diploma is granted when student successfully completes 500 didactic coursework hours and 250 supervised clinical hours, 2 supervised clinical cases with follow-ups, passes all exams, pays all fees, and has met all contract obligations.
Up to 200 hours of transfer credit from other nationally recognized programs may be applied towards the SSH diploma.
- The SSH Diploma with Clinical Competency is granted when student
has satisfactorily completed 500 didactic hours PLUS 250 clinical hours and
has met all contract obligations.
to 100 hours of transfer credit from other nationally recognized programs
may be applied towards the SSH diploma.
Please note: A diploma from SSH does not constitute a license to practice
"The Comprehensive Program at SSH is one of the most outstanding educational experiences I have ever had."
--Abby Petty, academic counselor, UW
"This is my dream school!"
-- Mishka Morris, Licensed Massage Therapist
"This school has exceeded all of my expectations!"
-- Mona Hall, Caregiver